Saturday 14 May 2011

Photographers I adore 1, Ellen Von Unwerth



With the emergence of entertainment such as Burlesque underwear as outerwear, luxury lingerie brands such as Myla and Agent Provocateur the modern fashion industry has been sexed up and I think that due credit should go to the fashion photographer Ellen Von Unwerth. So much of her work is amazing but here are a few favourite photos. She's kooky and naughty once stating "I love all the old photos- of spanking and Betty Page and corsets. But you can't do spanking in fashion, so I wanted to do a project where I could really let go and get girls who also love those things". Just too cool!


"Women are not just there to be admired, they're there to be enjoyed"

                                                                         
                                                                                 


No comments:

Post a Comment